7.07.2010

Where do I begin???

You will have to bear with me as this is my first time to post. I have read many blogs and decided to start one of my own. Thanks to peer pressure from my dear friend Andrea. :) I guess I will start out with telling a bit about myself! I have been married for 6 years to Ryan. He is a recent graduate of paramedic school and is officially a paramedic! YEA!!! The longest 18 months of my life! We have 4 wonderful little BOYS! Yep all boys! Bryson who is 6 and will be starting 1st grade in the fall. Corbin who is 4 and will be in his 2nd year of pre-school. Weston who is 3 and if I can get him potty trained will be starting his 1st year of pre-school. Last but not least Dalton he is 11 months tomorrow and is a little sweetheart. My boys and work take up most of my time so I hope that I will be able to keep up with this whole blog thing. So for now this is what I got! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment