7.08.2010

Oh what a night.....

I will just start by saying my boys sure do keep me on my toes. When I went to pick the 3 younger boys up from daycare Corbin said that Weston had hit his lip with his head. He showed me and I didn't think anything of it....so we get in the car to head home to Bryson and my niece Keegan who are being babysat at my house and low and behold they have locked the babysitter out of the house! Needless to say the bike has been taken away and he has had several extra chores. After that fiasco I take a better look at Corbin's lip and there is a huge gash in it and you can see the meat of his lip...mom of the year sign me up for not looking closer sooner. So a trip to the ER later and they did nothing and said it will heal on its own. Lets hope he doesn't have a fat lip forever full of scar tissue. UGH That is what my night has consisted of I know you are jealous I just know it! The joys of BOYS!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he will have a fat lip like Macs from how many years ago? You can still see where she biffed it on the window sill!

    ReplyDelete