7.23.2010

boreing

Welp once again not a whole lot going on here! We are heading to Pratt this weekend for my nieces b-days and who could miss the Pratt Co Fair! haha! Also a Pizza Taco will be had by all. If you are ever in Pratt Kansas you must stop and have a Pizza Taco. Ryan has been busy working his 3 jobs. I know I don't say it enough but I really truly appreciate all he does for us. Even though he is not here as often as I would like I know he is working his butt off. The boys have been extra ornery lately and keep me on my toes! School starts in less then a month...I am soooo ready to be back on a schedule! This will be Weston's first year of pre-school which is so hard to believe! Ok enough rambling I am off to bed! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment