4.26.2011

Happy 4th Birthday Weston Wayne!

Happy Birthday sweet boy!



Oh little Weston you are such a sweet boy....but you are very ornery also. I can't believe that you are already 4. It just seems like yesterday you were born. You are in your first year of preschool and love it! You love going to school and I hope that continues.



You love Toy Story and we had a wonderful Toy Story birthday party for you! You got a new bike for your birthday and want to ride it where ever we go. You are still just a little guy and I will be surprised if you weigh 35 pounds. You are excited to play t-ball this summer and love to play catch with your dad.



Oh little Weston you are such a loving little boy and you love to snuggle with mom. I love you so much little man and I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment